Stop Bullying Adult Tee
STOP BULLYING ADULT TEE
MADE IN HONOR OF MY DAUGHTER THAT HAS EXPERIENCE WITH BULLYING AND WHO IS TRYING TO START A CLUB AT SCHOOL FOR KIDS DEALING WITH BULLYING
MADE WITH HIGH QUALITY VINYL
THIS IS ONLY A MOCK UP OF THE DESIGN
SIZE OF IMAGE MAY VARY
STYLE OF SHIRT WILL BE A T-SHIRT UNLESS CONTACTED FOR A DIFFERENT STYLE SHIRT
LET’S PUT A STOP TO BULLYING FOR ALL KIDS
Scoop Neck Tee
- Taped shoulder-to-shoulder
- Cap sleeves for comfort
- Sideseamed with slightly tapered Missy fit
- Feminine ½" rib mid scoop neck
- Seamless rib at neck
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Lilac, Safety Green, Safety Orange, Safety Pink are 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Blackberry, Dark Heather, Heather Sapphire, Sunset, are 50% cotton, 50% poly
- Antique Cherry Red and Sport Grey are 90% cotton and 10% polyester
- Ash Grey 99% cotton, 1% polyester
- 100% preshrunk cotton
*****PLEASE PREFERRED T-SHIRT STYLE IN NOTE TO SELLER BOX*****
TURNAROUND TIME IS 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS FOR ALL HANDMADE ITEMS
- Do not wash any garments that have been heated printed with vinyl for at least 24 hours following application. The adhesives are activated by the heat of your press which “melts” the adhesive into the fabric. The adhesive needs time to harden again without interruption. This ensures the graphic is durable.
- Do not dry clean any heat applied graphics. They just aren’t cut out for the harshness of dry cleaning.
- Turn the garment inside out before washing. This protects the graphic (especially if it’s a printed graphic) from abrasions and damage as other items in the wash rub together during the cycle.
- Choose cold or warm water temperature settings for the wash. You don’t want the water to exceed temperatures of 178 degrees Fahrenheit. High temperatures can weaken the adhesives.
- Use a mild detergent. Do not use any “green” detergents. We also recommend that you stray from whiteners, bleach, fabric softeners, or any aggressive cleaning solutions.
- Dry on a low heat/tumble setting or hang dry. Just like in the wash, you don’t want to exceed temps of 178 degrees. With that being said, stick to tumble dry settings or low heat settings. If possible, hang dry for the best results. Hang drying will minimalize wrinkles and potential heat damage.
- Check individual material washing directions! This is important as some specialty materials may have limitations that standard heat transfer vinyl may not. Sensitive materials may only be able to be washed by hand.
- Do not iron direc